Why Shouldn't Your Family Have the Cleanest Carpets In Town?
"What exceptional work. Very impressed with how clean my carpets were. Visible difference between Cleancare's work and that of my previous carpet cleaner, Stanley Steemer. We have never had the carpets so clean." -Robyn G., Wheat Ridge
You'll Get the Fluffiest, Freshest Smelling, Most Thoroughly Clean Carpet Possible.
If You Don't Agree, We'll Return Every Cent You Paid.
Don't Be a Victim of Unethical Carpet Cleaners!
They use harsh, cheap, and even dangerous cleaning agents (leaving toxic amounts of chemical residue in your home.) Some of these residues are not even safe for your pets much less your children. The chemicals that these un-educated cleaners use are so harsh that they strip the life from the carpet fibers adding years to the wear age. Plus these cleaners don't even pull out all the embedded soil debris that ends up at the lower part of your fibers which will cause your carpet to wear faster. This means you're going to need to replace your carpets sooner (big bucks!)...and that your home won't be as healthy. These type of cleaners are untrained, unethical, and downright unscrupulous cleaners. So not only will you pay more in the long run by going with "cheap cleaners" ... you won't be enjoying all the benefits of a great looking carpet, and a safe HEALTHY home.
Clients of Cleancare Say They Feel Healthier! Why?...
Green Seal Certified Products Our Carpet Drying System is the Best in the Industry
By combining thorough, enviro-friendly cleaning with very fast drying time, YOU get the greatest value and the healthiest environment for your family.
I'm not only dedicated to giving your carpets & rugs the most thorough cleaning ever... I'm also dedicated to helping to improve the quality of your life by making your home the optimal healthy environment for your family. I don't think you'll hear this from any other carpet cleaner!
This is why I give a FREE in-home CARPET INSPECTION where I take a close look at your carpet and tell you exactly what will help them look there best, and what we can do to remove anything from them that could be causing an unhealthy environment in your home.
This is What You'll Receive When Cleancare of Boulder Cleans Your Carpets & Rugs:
1) Kills Germs, Bacteria, and Dust Mites - Our High Powered, Truck-Mounted Steam Extraction process kills and extracts most germs, bacteria, and dust mites from your carpet fibers. 98% of the carpet mills recommends Hot Water Extraction (steam) as the preferred cleaning method.
2) We Use Safe-Bio-Degradable Cleaning Agents - The pre-conditioning agents we use are designed for your particular carpet & rug fibers and are safe for children and animals. We NEVER use cheap, harsh and unsafe chemicals from a big box store. In most cases, those kind of chemicals were never meant to be used on carpet. They can make your carpet fibers brittle and even rot them out. This results in ugly appearance and short carpet life.
3) No Cleaning Residue Left in Your Carpets - We utilize an on-truck water softener. By flushing out all the dirt, grime, and pre-conditioning cleaning agents with specially treated soft water, we restore your matted traffic lanes to fluffy and soft carpet fibers with NO soap residue making your carpets stay cleaner longer. Have YOU ever taken a shower or washed your clothes with hard water? Itchy skin and stiff fabric, right? That's how some companies leave your carpet- hard and crunchy! See the video below.
4) Fast Drying Time - Because of our deep extraction, van-powered truck mounted equipment, we pick up 98% of the moisture we put down. And we use the revolutionary, Airpath drying system (see video above). Only your carpet fibers are barely damp. Depending on the grade of carpeting and the air circulation in your home our drying time is approx. 2-10 hours (depending on cold outdoor weather and additional Scotchgard protector application).
5) We Don't Cut Corners, We Clean Them - We take all the time needed to clean every square inch thoroughly. And speaking of corners- we protect your walls and furniture with special guards so that nothing gets damaged form sliding hoses or equipment.
6) We are IICRC Certified ("Master Cleaner" status) and a Chosen Member of Ethical Services - This assures you that we have been trained and tested. And we abide by a strict code of ethics which results in the highest level of customer satisfaction.
7) Long Lasting Deep Clean - We extract all the dirt, grime & debris of 100% of your carpet yarns. We don't just buff the surface like some bonnet or carbonation methods (Dry-Chemical Systems) do. With our cleaning process your carpets and rugs will stay cleaner longer because we extract all the dirt & debris.
8) 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or our service is free - There is nothing worse than paying for a service and not being happy or thrilled with the results. You have peace of mind always when you use us to clean your carpets.
9) 20 Years of Experience - As the saying goes "practice makes perfect." And we have perfected our cleaning methods and spotting techniques to give our clients maximum cleaning results. If it can be gotten out, Cleancare gets it out.
10) Professional Friendly Service - You will receive friendly, informative, and caring service from your first phone call to the completion of your job. We also call a day or two later to make sure you are still thrilled with our service.
Still Aren't Convinced? Try Us For FREE! CLICK HERE
So, What are you waiting for? Give us a call right now, , so you can have the Fluffiest- Cleanest Carpet & Rugs in Boulder and the northwest Denver Metro area.
The CARPET INSPECTION is free, and there's no obligation. I come out in uniform and I treat your home the way I would like others to treat my own home. Isn't this what you are looking for from a professional cleaning company?
Call Lisa in the office today for your free inspection at 303-530-0646. I look forward to meeting you.