How We’ll Help You Get Allergy Relief
For more articles like this, click on: Erie Carpet Cleaner, 80516.
1) Our Allergy Relief Treatment has been proven effective in denaturing the protein allergens from dust mite droppings (Der p1 and Der f1), cockroach droppings (Bla g1), dog dander (Can f1), and cat saliva (Fel d1).
2) Our Allergy Relief Treatment is a water-based solution that contains a powerful active ingredient derived from naturally occurring extracts found in certain fruit and vegetable seeds.
3) It works by denaturing the structure of the allergen, and thus, substantially reducing the Ige antibody-binding capacity of the allergen. As a result, they are no longer “recognized” by the body’s immune system, alleviating the body’s allergic response (allergy attack). The product works by changing the properties of the allergen and rendering it harmless.
4) It provides a residual effect for up to six months, when properly applied by a qualified technician. Hypoallergenic, non-toxic, and readily biodegradable. Does not contain pesticides, perfumes, harmful solvents, or other hazardous ingredients. Have it applied after we clean your carpet to help bring down initial allergen levels before we treat it. Click here to find out more: Erie Carpet Cleaner, 80516
"The Allergy Relief Treatment formulation was effective in reducing the concentration of Der p 1 (dust mite allergen) in pooled house dust samples by 90%."
-Dust MIte Allergen Denaturation: A Trial of Allergy Relief Treatment. Richard Thorogood, MI Bio., Auckland University School of Medicine“(Allergy Relief Treatment) was shown to have denaturing effects on Fel d1 (Cat), Can f 1 (Dog), Der p 1 (Dust Mites), and Der f 1 (Dust Mites) in dust samples containing these allergens."
- P. Brock Williams, Ph.D. Director of Research IBT Reference Laboratory Lenexa, KS
Significantly Reduced Allergen Levels:
Allergy sufferers benefit dramatically from 2-3 professional cleanings per year of allergy zones followed by an application of Allergy Relief Treatment. Find a great carpet cleaner at Erie Carpet Cleaner, 80516. Medications can only treat the symptoms. Remove the source (pollen, dust mites, dander) for lasting relief. Allergy zones include bedroom carpet, mattress and draperies.
What to Do Now:
1. Have your textiles (carpet, upholstery, draperies) professionally cleaned to remove as much allergen and allergen food sources as possible.
2. Have the mattress professionally cleaned. The mattress is the primary source of dust mite allergen..
3. Have Allergy Relief Treatment applied to all cleaned areas.
4. Purchase a quart of Allergy Relief Treatment from Cleancare of Boulder for laundering your bed linens and pillows and for spray treating upholstery, rugs and more.