Superior, CO 80027 Best Carpet Cleaner, Best Vacuum Cleaners.
Whether you’re looking for a traditional upright vacuum, a nimble stick vacuum, or a low maintenance robot vacuum, this list has an option that’s right for you. We’ve selected 9 different vacuums that offer something extraordinary – from a fantastically sturdy upright to a low-key bot with Roomba-level performance. Brought to you by Cleancare.
1) Neato Botvac 85. Neato's new high-end robot vac is an expensive automated cleaning indulgence at $600, but it edges out the Roomba-equivalent with more features in the box and better overall performance, especially with pet hair. Price $599.99. Rating: 4 out of 5 stars
2) iRobot Roomba 880. Yep, $699.99 is a lot to pay for a robot vacuum, but iRobot's Roomba 880 is an excellent machine. While its navigation pattern may seem random, there's some advanced functionality happening behind the scenes (debris sensors search for heavy spills and spend extra time in those areas). It even comes with a remote and Virtual Wall Barriers that act as "invisible fences" for your Roomba. Price: $699.99. Rating 4 stars
3) Electrolux Precision Brushroll Clean. Not only did the $299.99 Electrolux Precision Brushroll Clean ace its performance tests, it's also one sturdy upright vacuum. While it doesn't have the maneuverability of some uprights, it offers a solid, traditional upright vacuum feel -- no need to worry about flimsiness here. Price $299.99. Rating 4 stars.
4) Oreck Touch. While the $399.99 Oreck Touch Bagless upright vacuum is on the pricy side, it outperformed the significantly more expensive Dyson DC41 in our tests. It's truly a classic vac with modern-day appeal. Price $399.99 Rating 4 stars.
5) Neato Robotics XV Signature Pro. Neato's XV Signature Pro may cost $250 less than the Roomba 880, but it performed about the same. No, the Signature Pro's navigation isn't as sophisticated and it doesn't have extras like a remote control, but that isn't necessarily a deal-breaker. For a simple, straight-forward bot with excellent performance, this Neato is worth a look. Price 376.99. Rating 4 stars.
6) Hoover Platinum Collection LiNX Cordless Stick. The understated $179.99 Hoover Linx stick vacuum may not look exceptional, but it performed even better than the Dyson DC59 during our testing. Pet hair, fruity Cheerios, and sand and sawdust were no match for this surprising debris-collecting machine. Combine that with its affordable price and it's hard not to appreciate this simple, yet powerful stick vacuum. Price 179.99. Rating 4 stars.
7) Shark Rotator Pro Lift-Away. The Shark Rotator Pro Lift-Away isn't your typical upright. It can transition seamlessly from upright to canister vac. It also comes with a wand and multiple brush attachments so you won't ever lack the appropriate accessory for the job at hand. Like to customize your cleaning? This highly versatile vacuum could be for you. Price: $239.00. Rating 4 stars.
8) Eureka AirSpeed SuctionSeal Pet AS1104A. The Eureka AS1104A SuctionSeal Pet upright vacuum costs $199.99. While that isn't the least expensive upright model we've tested (that honor goes to the $119.99 Dirt Devil Dash), Eureka's AS1104A offers impressive performance and special features at a reasonable price. It has a retractable cord, a dial for adjusting the vacuum's nozzle height, and foot-activated controls (so you don't have to hunch over). Price $199.99. Rating 3 1/2 stars.
9) Electrolux Ergorapido Power. While the $229.99 Electrolux Ergorapido Power didn't lead in performance, it offers something special: amazing maneuverability. Accordion-style tubing helps this vacuum get around obstacles with ease. Price: $229.99. Rating 3 1/2 stars.
Of course, there are many other quality vacuums out there. Your particular situation will be different than even your neighbor’s. The key to long lasting, beautiful carpet is to vacuum with a quality machine regularly- as much as once per day with multiple kids and pets to at least once per week, and have it professionally steam cleaned every 6-12 months, depending on the amount of people and pets in your home.